12.19.2012

Getting into the spirit

It's the most wonderful time of the year and my living room agrees! Never has it seen so many decor changes before! I'm not quite ready for the big day and will be posting a full-blown Christmas decor post after the weekend. Consider this to be a visual appetizer of delicious times to come...sort of like warm blinis with salmon and a hint of horseradish sauce to go with your sparkling Champagne. 

Right... are you ready to be bored senseless with endless photos of the same old washi taped candles over and over again? Here we go:








Yes, my bunch of flowers is perfectly christmassy! Someone is making serious progress in the flower picking department...This means the bar is now very high for my Christmas presents...they betta be good or I might have to swap them all for an iPhone... just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment