2.04.2013

Homies and bunnies

For some reason I thought it was extremely noteworthy and worth sharing that my stats are shaped like a bunny. And that we passed 10,000 views this weekend! Yay for bunnies!



Also, I somehow got entered into this competition that I have no intention of winning, but still, it's noteworthy, yes? And really sweet of whoever thought I was missing from the list. (psst! send me an email telling me who you are and you might get a little something!)




And if like me you have nothing better to do on a Monday morning after virtually one week out of the office (kidding of course...), why don't you go over to AT and click on that cute little button for me?

2 comments:

  1. Hi. Just wanted to drop by and let you know I have voted for you on The Homies. Best of Luck for the competition!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your vote Boots :)
      By the way, I'm loving your pictures of the snow and can just imagine walking along the cold Brighton beach with chattering teeth and a big smile on my face!

      Delete