10.17.2012

Treasure hunt part 5: mapped out

Bet you've been wanting to know what this rolled up paper was, eh? Well not a vintage treasure map pinched off a pirate, it's wrapping paper! 2 sheets!


What do I want them for? (in the words of Eddie Izzard)

Easy. 



Total cost approx. £5




Cheap posters that add a little intellectual vibe, a feeling of 'general knowledge' to my toilet/laundry room/broom cupboard. Aaaah, I love the smell of geography mixed with laundry powder!

Except I forgot the back wall is solid concrete and I cant' push pins into it, so the layout is a little strange. I might switch them into the bedroom sometime soon but for now I think they're quite fun where they are. 


What do you think? Would they look better in the bedroom above my Eames chair?


I'm thinking yes. 
By the way, if you still haven't voted, may I ask what you are waiting for? It only takes 2 mins to create an account but the warm fuzzy feeling you will get from making me happy will last a lifetime. Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment