1.09.2013

Let there be light!

I don't know if you remember but one day last Summer we went to the annual Emmaüs sale in Paris. If you've never heard of it you should definitely give it a try. We bought several items as you can see in this post, including a plexi light shade for €10. I'm not sure why but I really like it. 


It took me a few months to find the right fitting but now it's finally up!! Well actually it's been up for a couple of months, it just took me ages to find the time to take a good photo of it (thank you staycation)...




So of course I went mad and took lots and lots of pics from every angle because it's just so prettyyyyyy.



Lights alive!!




So there you have it. An easy project that took 6 months to post. Redonk, I know, but it was worth the long wait to catch a glimpse of my sexy pyjamas, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment